Calent3 – Appointed Service Provider for HR Shared Services (HRSS) SPRING Singapore
HR Shared Services – a SPRING Singapore initiative for HR Operational Efficiency
Calent3 is part of the SPRING Singapore pool of approved HRSS service providers available to SMEs under the Capability Development Grant (CDG) umbrella. The aim of HRSS is to assist in improving and optimising operational efficiency in HR processes. SMEs wishing to adopt HRSS will be able to utilise Calent3′s expertise in the following three areas:
1. Outsource Basic HR Operations Services
- Based on a Needs Analysis of the HR processes required by the organisation (such as HR Administrative Support and Recruitment Administration).
- Manage daily HR operations such as recruitment, training & development, performance evaluation, employee relations and practices and administrative support.
2. HR Advisory Services
- Advice and guidance on either an on-demand or retainer arrangement related to the Employment Act and Regulations and Employee communications guidance.
3. Shared HR Information System
- Payroll/Claims Processing
- Employee Management, leave, time sheets and reports.
Funding Support & Qualifying Cost
SMEs^ are eligible for funding support of up to 70% of qualifying costs, which also includes a one-time set up cost and monthly subscription cost capped at 12 months. Participating SMEs must commit to this subscription of these services for a minimum of 12 months.
^Criteria to qualify as an SME
- Company is registered and operating in Singapore;
- Have a minimum 30% shareholding by a Singaporean or PR and;
- Have a group annual turnover of ≤ S$100 million OR group employment size of ≤ 200 employees.