LIVED Free Preview Session (24 Nov 2017)
VUCA, short for volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity, has become a trendy managerial acronym. It depicts the dynamics of today’s business environment where change is the only constant in this fast-paced world. Only the organisations that are equipped to deal with the VUCA world would thrive and succeed in the competitive business environment.
The type of leaders who stay effective in this VUCA world possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to see beyond the fog of ambiguity
- Are comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Ability to manage complexity
- Ability to respond quickly and adapt
Organisations that lack leaders with such traits, gets left behind and fail altogether.
Calent3 is organizing a Free Preview Session on “LIVED® – Leadership in a VUCA world’, for HR leaders and practitioners on the 24th November 2016 (Friday), Singapore from 2pm to 5pm. During the session, our Career and Talent Management Practice Leader will share about the LIVED® solution.
The LIVED® solution is:
- The only end-to-end Leadership Assessment and Development programme for VUCA readiness
- A high quality, yet cost-effective solution
- A thoroughly researched and carefully constructed Leadership model
- Based on 5 Leadership dimensions that was developed from continuing research into desired behaviours of leaders to navigate effectively in a VUCA world.
Limited Seats Available! This preview session is limited to an exclusive size of 6 – 8 guests. Register now to reserve your seat for this event.
Contact Andrea Kow at +65 6737 8587 or email@example.com to find out more.