DISCover Series Workshop: Emotional Intelligence (EQ) for Personal Effectiveness
Calent3 provides best-in-class training and development for clients to close critical gaps significant to achieving key business results. To enhance the effectiveness of our programs, we incorporate a wide range of personality assessment instruments into our various organizational and individual development solutions.
Do you face these challenges at work?
- Frustration when communicating or working with a co-worker?
- Difficulty in achieving desired outcomes after lengthy meetings and team discussions?
- Non-constructive conflicts at your workplace based on differences in personalities?
How can you benefit from this workshop?
- Understand YOUR personality style and its strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding personality styles of OTHERS and how to communicate with them effectively
- Develop better people skills and effective communication
- Developing your ACTION PLAN that is applicable when you are back at work
High-Impact Benefits of this workshop
- Enhance your interpersonal skills by understanding personality types of others and how their behaviours and communication styles are being influenced
- Leverage on the performance potential of effective team communication for desired results
- Appreciate differences arising from varying personality styles to avoid conflict and unneeded stress
Limited Seats are available! This preview session is limited to an exclusive size of 6 – 8 guests. Register now to reserve your seat for this event.
Click here to sign up for the event now!
You can also contact us at +65 6737 8587 (6-RESULTS) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
What some of our clients have said about the workshop:
“I have learnt that self awareness needs to be fused with cognitive knowledge in order to have increased effectiveness. The core messages in the workshop are very relevant to me as there is a need for me to step up as a manager, thus knowing myself accelerates the process.”
“Edmund did an exemplary job engaging our staff and meeting our capital development and workshop objectives. His hands-on approach and commitment to contextualising the workshop content is commendable.”
Senior HR Associate of an International Bank Securities Division
Managing Director, Calent3
Edmund is Founder and Managing Director of Calent3. With 20 years of business, management and human capital consulting experience, he has led consulting teams throughout Asia Pacific partnering Fortune 500 MNCs, large enterprise, government agencies and non-profit organizations in career and talent management initiatives.
As practice leader of Calent3’s Outplacement & Career Transition (OCT) services, he delivers human capital solutions such as Outplacement Consulting, Career Transition, Talent Management and Succession Planning to clients throughout APAC. Industries which he had worked with include: banking & finance, oil & gas, healthcare, life sciences & biotechnology, aviation, pharmaceutical, hospitality, professional services, publishing, electronics & semiconductor manufacturing, supply chain management & logistics, defence technology etc.