Are there disputes arising from ambiguity of information in the handbook? Do your employees see the employee handbook as a mere formality? Was there a strategic intent in developing the handbook?
- Misalignment of employees’ behaviours vis-à-vis desired behaviours.
- Increase in turnover due to lack of competitiveness with the market.
- Costly legal implications when policies do not adhere to statutory requirements
Many organizations fail to realize that in addition to outlining statutory & regulatory requirements and standards, the handbook also presents the organization with a stepping stone to share the organization’s vision, mission & values. This can then be expanded to include critical information for the development of their careers.
We partner organizations to develop their employee handbook at three levels:
- Statutory and regulatory compliance
- Market benchmark and positioning
- Alignment of the organization’s key strategies and goals